I’ve been nominated for Liebster Award by the author of the blog ‘The academy of gratitude’. The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers to encourage them to continue their work. What is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German word and it means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. It’s a blogger award, a way to get to know other bloggers and promote each other. It feels amazing knowing other fellow bloggers and share our views.
I’ve been nominated for this award by ‘The academy of gratitude’ blog. Thanks a ton to ‘The academy of gratitude’ for nominating my blog for this auspicious award. This means a lot of encouragement to my efforts. Thank you so much. I have read many of your posts and they are really interesting and uplifting, especially all about expressing gratitude for the blessings in life.
Here are the Award rules to follow:
1. Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
2. Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award.
4. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts.
5. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
6. Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
7. Answer the questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and
8. Make 10 questions of your own for your nominees.
9. Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
Here are my nominees. They are people who embrace life no matter where they are in their journey. They are the people who inspire me for all the goodness of life with each of their posts and encourages me for my efforts.
My Petite Planet
The Good Vader
The academy of gratitude
The Daley Chronicles
Stephanie lake Photography
Vim and vigor in my life
Here are the questions you have to answer on your blog:
1. What inspired you to start your blog?
2. What you would like to give to this world in value so that world would remember you even after you leave this world?
3. What is your favorite sport?
4. What is your favorite food?
5. What do you do in leisure time?
6. Which was the most memorable joyful experience in your life till now?
7. Do you like animals?
8. Why did you chose the name of your blog as “Your blog name”?
9. What does education mean to you?
10. In what way would you like to contribute towards betterment of the environment?
Here are my 10 questions from ‘The academy of gratitude’
1. Why do you blog?
Two years back, when I got the knowledge of power of gratitude and positive thoughts through various self help books and understood through my life experiences, how life can be made magnificent, I decided to share my wisdom with the world with my life experiences so that people can know about the importance of gratitude and positive thoughts and can uplift their lives themselves.
2. What’s your biggest fear?
None as of now. Thanks to the Universe for the wisdom of gratitude.
3. Who is your mentor?
4. What is the one word people would use to describe you?
5. What do you do for fun?
Dance and listening my favorite songs on my phone.
6. What is your earliest memory?
My pass result in 1st semester exam of Post graduate study.
7. What is your biggest and craziest dream?
There is no one biggest and craziest dream. I will split this in two if you allow –
My biggest dream as of now is “to marry my soul mate”
My craziest dream as of now is “to go for bunjy jumping along with my soul mate”
8. What is the best advice you ever got from someone?
One of my closest friend advised me to take life easy and enjoy every moment in life. See life in every moment rather than seeing number of moments in life.
9. Do you sleep with the closet doors open?
10. What are you most grateful for?
My greatest blessing is my parents